Our mission is to build caring relationships, with the hope of gaining permission to share the life-changing Good News of Jesus Christ, in a non-threatening manner.
We envision expanding the influence of the Gospel through small group gatherings, while each of us leads one person to place faith in Jesus every year.
Our purpose in life is to love God with our heart, soul, mind, and strength and love one another as Christ has loved us, because the love of God motivates us to encourage people to be reconciled to God.
SO WHAT ARE WE DOING?
1. We teach you the context of God's Word on Sunday mornings.
2. We transfer spiritual growth principles into your life through small-group gatherings.
3. We teach you to memorize how to share the life-changing Good News of Jesus Christ.
4. We model for you caring relationships within our church fellowship.
5. We seek and facilitate community need-based involvement so that you can engage the unbelieving world.
6. We train, entrust and support you in Church planting efforts and mission work.